Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blog Dump - Japanesque Link Edition

Hello, I've been collecting some links for you - they're of varying degrees of freshness. Some more fresh and delish, others rather old and chewy, but still delish.  Enjoy. :)

 

SD Tekken posts pics of Cung Le as Marshall Law from Tekken. (for the movie). I know I've seen this guy somewhere outside of MMA fighting.

ColourLovers blog shows designers and other creatives why Miyazaki is a Master of Color and Magic.

 noituDownload.com's emails bring some good stuff sometimes!  They reccomended Noitu Love 2 Devolution (demo). From the screen shots, it seems pretty cool. I'll most likely download it and give it a go. From download.com's official blurb: The year is 2288. The city is protected by an organization called "The Peacekeepers League," and everything is swell except for that it's under attack by a robot army lead by professor Darnacus Damnation! Or is it?

(The blogger) Gia reports that D Gray Man has been licened by FUNimation. I've only seen the first episode of the anime, but the manga is AMAZING AND WONDERFUL and you need to read it right now.

ANN reports that HalCali will be performing in NY on June 1. I am trying not to drop dead from jealousy.

Heisei Democracy posts news that there will be a Tama-chan hug pillow released. I really could have done with any other character other than the tiny loli on this pillow. If you're going to be ecchi, at least make it someone who looks a bit older, like Miya-Miya.

In 'this had better not be like Minami-ke season 2' news, AnimeNation reports that Nodame Cantabile will be getting a season 2. < waluigi voice > SO GOOD! < /waluigi>

Potemayo Toy! DO WANT! (found at DannyChoo.com)

an old link, but still quite funny - Giant Boobs Save the Day! (well, win a court case, but save the day sounded better.)

Okay, I found more links than I thought I had. I'll be posting them over the next few days, time willing.

No comments: