Sunday, August 5, 2007

GH3 - haha, no.

A Guitar Hero 3 video of Dragonforce's "Through the Fire and Flames" is making it's way around the internet. Rumor has it that this level is set to Hard, not Expert. They should just make the difficulty "Ridiculous" and get it over with. Those dots just fly on by (more dots! more dots!)



If that video isn't working try this one.

Why is it that the more I hear about GH3, the less I want to play it? The Wii will have such a cool controller too.

Here is a link to the music video of the song. Wait till the end for the guitar solos. Amazing work. The singer is a bit too Geddy Lee for me, but to each his own.

1 comment:

Jorge I. Figueroa F. said...

what happened to the Gren Arrow post?

BTW
Since I did not have a banner I sorta made one from your header
XD