Friday, July 27, 2007

Nana Licensed

Finally, someone threw enough money to acquire the Nana anime for release in the US. The lucky money tosser was Viz. No news on either of the live action movies, although if the series does well, I'd bet they'll arrive over here sooner rather than later. Grats to Viz, I hope Nana goes on to sell more than Dragonball. Please...something needs to stop them from re-releasing that show again. Oh also, they got Honey & Clover. I have not watched/read that one, (there are only so many hours in the day!) but I hear great things about it.

Now the otaku arguments can begin about voice actors and possible/probable casting. As for me, I'd like to see some of the music from the show brought over here. Bring me Anna and Olivia! I will buy them legally! Btw, those links go to PVs of Nana op & end songs "Lucy" & "Wish". (I like the English version of Wish better...I am a bad, bad otaku.)

Info from San Diego Comic Con, posted on the intertubes by 'a geek by any other name' and anime news network.

No comments: