Monday, June 11, 2007

NHK pillow to grope...

I almost didn't post about this, but for the sake of otaku news go I.

2D goods maker Cospa has put up a preorder page for a hug pillow featuring Nakahara Misaki, the heroine of Takimoto Tatsuhiro / Ooiwa Kenji’s dark hikikomori comedy Welcome to the NHK. Illustration duty has fallen to the anime staff, who seem to have taken some liberties with her design...

(emphasis by me)
Poor Misaki's pillow image is harmless on one side, but the other side has an illustration of her 'bondage style' - tied up with controller wires & various gaming stuff. She's very distraught about the whole situation. PS2 controller wire in the crotch is bound to upset most anyone. Post with image is here and do I really need to tell you that is it WAY NSFW? I didn't think so.

via Heisei Democracy

No comments: