Thursday, June 14, 2007

Internet Spews Mass of Geek News

The internet was good for geeks of all genres today. Let's review.

Games
Comics
Anime/Manga
  • Pick up the box set of Diamond Day Dreams (aka Diamond Dust Drops) for a sweet $54.98 for 325 minutes of this slice of life series. (mmmm....delicious anime on the cheap)
  • Centerfold of Urd from Ah My Goddess in the June Issue of Newtype. Best Centerfold. Evar.
  • Also has ep 1 of Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl on the dvd. (threw me into a almost Strawberry Eggs level fit at the end)
Figures
  • Gun X Sword figure Fasalina (most likely nsfw) apparently really really loves what she does. Literally. I think Pandora does this pose in Guitar Hero 2.
  • Beautiful figure shots of Ryomou Shimei, (Blue Nurse version) from Ikkitousen at Happy Soda Bring all your kink together with this figure! Schoolgirl socks, the maid apron, the eyepatch, bondage queen with hand-cuffs, dominatrix hair-cut, beauty-marked, aggro-psychotic, submissive shy-girl, etc. Nevermind that her grappling fighting style just begs for artistic perversion, (and now in a nurse outfit as well!) Actually pretty SFW - worst you get is a panty shot.
and FINALLY, fanboys rejoice!
Jessica Alba very much enjoys one night stands
!
She told Cosmopolitan magazine: "I just wanted to see what it was like to be with different people. I don't think a girl's a slut if she enjoys sex. "I could have a one-night stand, and I'm the kind of girl who looks over in the morning and is like, 'Do you really have to be here?' I don't need to cuddle and do all that stuff because I know what it is and I don't try to make it more.

...and then stock in Trojan Condoms skyrocketed.
Well, I'm spent. Thank you, good night, try the veal and remember to tip your server.

No comments: