Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Samurai Showdown on VC

Initially, this made me happy, but for some reason the extra dollar's worth of points kind of annoys me. It's 900 points, as opposed to 800, which World Heroes went for. (KOF 94 is also up on the VC for 900 points.) Now this would be fine if those titles (and 14 others!) weren't available on SNK Arcade Classics Vol 1 for 20 bucks! So I could buy 2 on the VC, or 16 on the disk....

I won't lie, I want to download it something fierce, but I think I am going to redouble my efforts to find SNK Arcade Classics instead. *sigh* I asked my local EB Games about the game the day it got released but apparently they got TWO copies and someone came in and grabbed them both. Oh, and you can't preorder games like this, I've tried. If it's 2D, (and not on the DS) don't even bother asking. ;_;

I know I posted the list of games on this disk before, but here it is once more.

Art of Fighting, Baseball Stars 2, Burning Fight, Fatal Fury, KOF94, King of the Monsters, Last Resort, Magician Lord, Metal Slug, Neo Turf Masters, Samurai Shodown, Sengoku, Shock Troopers, Super Sidekicks3, Top Hunter, World Heroes.


VC Review's..uh...review of Samurai Showdown VC version here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude. Wazzzzzzzup? Long time no talk. I am living back in Pinellas Co. (cuz you know that's how I roll) and found ya on twitter.

Email me: tommyt@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that whole using real money to get points to then get something is annoying since they sell points in chunks. Same complaint I have with xbox live... sucks.

electric goldfish said...

At least it breaks down to 100 points per dollar. XBox Live points make very little sense when broken down.