Thursday, August 16, 2007

AMV time

I have a very large blog dump - just not right now.
Until I get a little spare time, enjoy this fun amv starring Ayeka from Tenchi Muyo. (5 seconds of naked Ayeka in the bath - worst bit is breast profile, but I thought you'd like to know anyway) Best part? The lip sync of Ayeka saying "F**k Yall".


On a personal note,
I've noticed the lack of anime news here lately. I've somehow strayed a little farther than I'd like from the medium I love. I've recently been promoted to the Vice President of the local anime club. (more on that later) I'll need to be more up to date on current anime shows. Having heard of a show isn't cutting it anymore. So that, along with a new laptop spur me towards making time to watch more anime. Hopefully it'll be successful and I can pass better anime info along.

No comments: