Thursday, June 28, 2007

Wednesday Midnight Recap

We really need to stop meeting like this...

Comics
Newsarama has two really interesting articles up! One is an interview with Brett Booth, the current artist for the Anita Blake comic book adaptation & the other is an explanation of the "meh"-inducing Amazons Attack. *sigh* More crazy Greek girls. @_@; (I can say that as I am one)

Madame Mirage, in addition to having a fantastic first issue, also has a myspace page with almost 2,000 friends. As for me, I'm still waiting for approval. ;_; Seriously though, if you have a few extra bucks, go get this book.

Udon has released a Capcom art book! Kotaku says to "Expect art from SF, Mega Man, Darkstalkers, Devil May Cry, Rival Schools and a few more" You can pick one up from various online retailers - Amazon or Barnes and Noble (B&N has a 20% discount) I can pass up most art books, but they got me with the tease of Rival Schools. (Hinata & Zaki image snagged @ Udon's DeviantArt page)

Anime
Tucked away in a newscatcher post, animeOnline reports that the new season of You're Under Arrest will be titled Taiho Shichauzo: Full Throttle.

Speaking of aO, they are now offering an anime download service. $1.99 per ep. Current titles are Trinity Blood, Kiddy Grade, and Rumbling Hearts.

Music
JapanSugoi has a feature on ganguro gal turned model, turned Jpop star Sifow. This is the first I've heard of her, but I liked what I heard and who doesn't love someone that does a dance/trance version of the Sailor Moon theme? Respect.

No comments: