Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's a day ending in "y". Time for random news bits.

Hi, how's it going? I'm currently obsessing over the "Cannonball" achivement in KoF 12. I had no problem ripping through arcade mode in 10 minutes, or 8 even. In fact, I think I did that the first time I played. (there's a reason I have characters in City of Heroes/Villains named Mucho Aggro and Muchacha Aggro) ANYWAY, 6 minutes flat is giving me problems. I've come within a second of doing it. I shall keep on keepin' on with my boy Joe Higashi. I need more combos like these.



There's a Batman demo coming on Aug 7th for the 360 and PS3.
source: ConsoleMonster.com

Want to play Champions Online FOREVAR? Well, you can, for the low, low cost of 200 dollars.
source: Destructoid

Anyone playing Tetris Online? It seems fun.
source: TetrisFriends.com

Someone from Japanator.com was at Anime Festival Orlando this weekend (I was there on Saturday, myself!) and got some good cosplay pics.

In an unrelated note, they also found a webiste where cute Japanese girls hold up signs that tell you what time it is. Oddly fascinating.

Also, holy crap, 4kids is for sale!
via AICN's Twitter Feed.




BWAHAHAHAHA! The banjo guy in this amuses me for some reason.

No comments: