Monday, May 14, 2007

Recap!

I (finally) picked up a Nintendo Wii! Between that and rl being a pain, I've had a little lapse in my blogging. However, I'm back and it's time for a recap. (in no particular order)

Card Fighters DS recall (soon-ish) Expect a six week wait until an official announcement.
via Kotaku.

Maids vs. Dominatrix
es in a soccer battle supreme. It was just a matter of time until boob fallout.
via animeOnline

Agent Aika 'body' pillows. Ew. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. (nsfw!)
via Majoria's News

Japanator's ABC's of J-music "ijk" section - some particularly good selections such as Inagumi Circus Dan, Kishidan, & Yoko Kanno.

and a really funny bit of radio news from The Onion.
Ex Girlfriend Playing Virtua Fighter with someone else now
via the Onion (duh) but found before me by Kotaku

No comments: